Sunday, March 27, 2011

The working weekend at Genting

This weekend is my 1st working weekend at Genting.
Actually is a relax and easy manage job task,
i guess the tough part is how to spend the few hours in between the 1st and 2nd performance. LOL
Today, we have no more room to stay in and now sitting at Mc D,
spending our free time, listening to the screaming from Theme park,
looking at those peoples who same as us,
no way to go and sitting here to online and wait for time.

There are some feeling that i experience yesterday and it was so familiar to me.
Has been a long time i never walk around Genting by my own.
There are few different kind of feeling attacked me.
Calm because i'm alone and nobody knows me.
Cold and refreshing because of the weather and air up here.
Lonely, because there are no beloved with me.
Missing, because i'm consider away from the usual place i was.

I do really miss some kind of feeling, especially during midnite after the show and we walking back to our hotel room.
Windy night, but no one holding my hand & can't rely on a strong arm.
Walking in the cold air but there is no one hugging me from the back,
or no one wrapping the hand around my shoulder.
There is no one try to make my hand warm when it freezing cold.
This is the feeling i got when you are not around.
Not that i can't be alone or independent.
But just that i feel glad to have this kind of feeling towards you.
It's proof to me that you are important to me,
and i do really love you in every minutes and seconds.
You might not have the same feeling or you might have,
but i appreciate the time we have.

Looking at the clock, tickling slowly...
Try to get my eye sight out of my lappy,
guess what i saw?
Karen Tann with bored face sitting in front of me do nothing.
Oh my gosh, we are just don't know what else to do here.
She playing with her iphone 4 and i SWEAR i will get my HTC incredible S... One day .. LOL

Time oh time... my heart is like locking in a cage,
Desperate for seeing your face, talking to you and feel you with touching the precious face that i love so much.
What will my future lead me to?
How far can we go and how much time we still left?
I will try my best to treasure every second ...
I Love You... Yes, I do... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment