Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Sunday ~

Is a sunny Sunday...
Guess most of the liverpool fans already in Bukit Jalil,
waiting to see the legend players in the game.

Sunday is still a Sunday.
Family day. Shopping day. Gathering. Outing with friends and others.
Shopping malls are just peak and everyone fighting for car park as well.
This is the life in City.

Sometimes i do really enjoy the life in smaller town.
With more green and the people with more humanity.
Missing those places that can really relax, chill and calm.
Even back to my hometown, i will feel better.
Yes, no doubt, Seremban not much entertainment,
maybe is boring for some of you.
But for me, it's just nice.
Even though got nothing much can do in Seremban,
but i guess stay home is just another way of enjoy for me.

Suppose to do grocery shopping today,
but just lazy to be sardine with the rest.
Maybe dinner time will be the best.
At this moment, i do nothing.
But don't get me wrong,
i'm not complaining boring to stay home.
I just enjoy the quietness,
putting on the headphone,
listening to my usual emo music,
but yet i still can hear the noise from that table fan
and.........
snoring !!!

I think the best for me is when i turn around,
see the naive, stress free kiddish sleeping face...
Guess the most naive face is when fall as sleep.
When you look at the one you love when they are as sleep,
will you feel like pamper them,kiss on the cheek
and feel the sweetness of just look at the face?
Have you experience the same thing with me?

I guess the feeling depends on person as well.
What you feel when you look at your parent's sleeping face?
Yes, still quiet and calm.
But there are some other feeling that make me sad and heart ache.
Their face just full of wrinkles which drew by the life path...
caused by the worries and hardwork on bringing us up.
But what have you returns them?
More heart ache and worries?
I trying very hard to give my mom whatever i can.
Unfortunately the only thing she wanted and i can't fulfill her is...
she want me to stay together at Seremban.
Hopefully i can get a house and make her stay with me no matter where.
At least she can see me everyday,
crossing my life and not like now.
But i knew she will not want to stay with me... =)

Sometimes human is just complicated.
We want everything.
Everyone is just greedy to have everything, included
happy marriage or love life, but at the same time,
we want our career as well.
How about your family? We wish to spend time with family as well.
Human just complicated.
If i could make a wish,
i guess i just want to be a simple woman,
who have a simple life, have a job to get income for living.
Cooking at home for family after work.
Chit Chat with the family and the love one after dinner.
Have some memorable trip.
Simple yet meaningful.
I guess this is what i really wish to have.
What about you?
Try to empty yourself and have a think.
It could be a good way to find yourself from lost. =)

1 comment:

jojo said...

who snored ?? boy boy ? haha

Post a Comment