Thursday, February 10, 2011

LiL escape...

Sitting at the place that i used to work for past 4 years.
Looking at the clock tickling,
Air cond blowing at cathay pacific aircraft balloon,
counting the days on calendar,
I going to leave soon...

Since the day i step in this office,
i never expect i will leave one day,
but it still happened.
There are alot of the memories with different people i met.
I learn alot from them,
i became who i can't expect to be...

My life have changed.
From busy running around whole day,
to sitting at office and writting blog post.

Really Thanks for all the family and friends who support me,
not to worry about me.
I will be tough, i will stand still,
i will get a better job and you know im tough as you think.

But before that,
please allow me to have a lil escape from this reality world.
Looking forward my Bangkok trip which the 1st time i go alone.
It should be quite fun to walk around and snap pictures.
I wish i can do it often but i guess i need to get more money.

Reality world is just cruel to us.
Be hardworking together and achieve our dreams, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment