Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daddy i love u and i miss u so much ...

Hi Dad,
guess this is the only way i can tell the words i wanted to tell you.
Your daughter still a fool,
even i know this way can't reach you but i still did...
I know you watching us at heaven now.

My life is quite messy recently.
Hope mama will not worry about me too much.
She getting older and it shows on her face.
Still remember tomorrow is your birthday.
Maybe because i fall sick and laying on the bed alone in the room,
all the memories showing in my head.

Remember how i surprise you and mama during birthday.
As well as father's day and mother's day.
But so sad that i can't give you the last father's day present.
I should show you earlier before you leave me.
I not filial. I accidently throw the father's day present.
But dad, not to worry about me.
I have take off the necklace which with your ring as pendant.

I try to be tough. i try not to cry when i miss you.
Just notice that long time i didn't visit you.
your face is slowly faded in my mind...
i was so worry one day my memories also faded.

I'm sorry dad.
I can't visit you on your birthday this year.
I fall sick, i try to go back but i can't.
Is a heart broken night, daddy.
Hopes you can hold my hand to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment