Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Wavy Night

Walking on the beach,
Feeling of the sand.
Looking at the side,
An old friend that i knew.
Nonsense on our mouth,
Memories in our mind.
Talk as our young time,
but felt that we are old.
Look at the kids,
running happily.
Look at the couples,
Lean against each other.
Look at the family,
Holding hand by hand.
Crafting on the sand,
Wash away by waves.
How long you can stay,
How far you can go.
The further i walk to the sea,
The deeper i get into it.
I'm far from the beach,
I'm blind in the sea.
I'm floating in between,
I'm losing of my way.
Listen to the waves,
slowly close my eyes.
What a silence night,
What a sadness night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let the sea calm your troubled heart,
Such serenity is not far away.
Let the wind gently touch your cheek,
Dry your tears and whisper hope to your ears.
The hard times are like ambush,
But good times persevered.
Be strong dearest,
There are still so much to live for,
So much love to be gained,
So many hearts you can touch.

Post a Comment