Thursday, September 29, 2011

Your sweetest memories yet the bitter

Do you know that i missing you so much?
I totally forgot how long i never hold you hand to walk.
How long i never kiss on you cheek before you leave for work.
How long i never jump on you when you back from work.
How long i never ask you to kiss my cheek.
How long i didn't sit on the bike with you.
How long i didn't cover myself under your jacket on the bike.
How long we never chit chat at the garden in front the house.
How long didn't go fishing with you.
How long never hear you scream at the dogs.
How long never see the shadow of your back.
How long i never tell you that i love you.
How long we never eat together on the same table.
How long we never go travel together.

I still remember a lots of our memories,
which is so sweet and warm to my heart.
Remember you hold my hand to zoo negara.
Remember you buy me my favorite porridge which need to queue for an hour.
Remember you send me to clinic when i fever.
Remember the way you carry me into the bedroom when i sick and weak.
Remember we eat banana together.
Remember i drink nestum with you after your mahjong session.
Remember the first time i buy you rojak.
Remember you always wait me outside when i off work.
Remember you never say anything even you waited me for an hour.
Remember the first time i cant contact you on your mobile.
Remember the first time i totally lost your news.
Remember i bought all the presents but i can't give it to you.
Remember how i meet you again and how excited i'm.
Remember the heart broken new that you admitted hospital cause illness.
Remember how sad i cook the porridge to you at that time.
Remember the last time when i leave the hospital.
Remember how you quietly follow at my back to see me the last time.
Remember i so innocents to escape from your eye sight cause want you to get rest.
Remember after that day i never see you looking at me anymore.

There are too much things that i remember.
I still feel the warm big hand of you holding my hand,
bring me to somewhere a playground.
Yes, is a dream.
And it only can happen in my dream now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment