Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting...

Slept for not more than an hour...
Clock tickling ... Air-cond blowing... Radio playing at the back...
Some playing with their iphone,
some busy with their works,
what about me? I'm unstopped looking at my phone.

Guess patience is a treasure that not much human have it.
Nope. My phone is not ringing but i just can't keep my eye away.
Today's time seems pass very slow, quietly, peacefully...

Mind is stuck, brain is stop, pictures of you passing through.
Tired mind, lazy body and a sour heart.
Be alone, quiet down, listen to your heart...
Do you hear your heart? Sincerely...
is dripping dripping and dripping... is blood ? or tears?

Air-cond blowing at my face,
So scare of my half open eyes to close,
and your faces will appear in the dark...

Stop thinking, stop looking
but just cant stop playback in my brain.
Try to focus but can't seems to focus,
Ended up lost my job.
Friend's concern, friend's advise,
but disappointed them at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment