Friday, January 1, 2010

My recent lifestyle...

Hmm.... look at the clock, the time is 6:42am now..
What are you doing? Stupid question... Of course sleeping like piggy now lo !!
Why am i still awake??
Sleepless night? Just back from clubbing? Just finish my drama Series?
Non as above.
Today is just a really tired and sleepy day, but .. surprisingly i still awake at this time.
Not sure is happy or sad.
Happy?? Course proof that i still 'young'. Which all the ladies so sensitive about.
Sad?? Got time to sleep but don't sleep. Wrinkles and eye bags will stick to me for a long long long time.. haiz...

Just finish uploading some new stock to my blogshop, www.mywondermall.com
Were slow down last year, hehe... bit over act.. just last month la.. Dec 09... now is Jan 10 dy.. Consider last year lo. =P
Alot of my customer has been asking me when got new stock. Really so so so sorry.
Was thinking of my own design too which i going to try and sew on this long holiday.
At the same time, have checked my full time job email and reply some urgent email.
Done everything and now checking around me and writting my blog..
Guess what i see ....

My 2 furries... Fei po (the bigger one) & Notty po (smaller one) sleeping like a really dead pig on my blanket !!!
Fei po always more 'human' style and not so lady. Dorothy(notty po) always have the cat personality, stay glamour, look lady and never have those ugly picture. She know how important her outlook and image tho. hehehe....




Sometimes i was really happy when see both of them. Even i stress of my work, my life or there are things in my mind .. both of them just like to make drama and chasing around... their fool and stupid actions sometimes really make me laugh like hell. I love them so much. Cant imagine one day if they leave me what will i feel. I was so scare of 'that day' coming... Is happy and sad later if you got a lovely pet. They always leave us one day and we will be very very upset that time.

Hmm... is 7am now... should go for dim sum or sleep?
Long time don't have this kind of life..
I believe most of you will do the same thing as me during CNY right? =)
I will still do for this coming CNY !! kekeke....
Only once a year.. have to enjoy bit...
CNY is just around the corner... about a month leave for preparation only.
Hopes that i got bonus and increment this year. *Pray super super hard
For whoever not aware CNY is just at the corner, remember to plan your CNY shopping now ya.
Shopping malls will be very very peak soon...
Enjoy shopping !!!
May all of us get bonus bonus bonus !!!

Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment