Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dinner at Seremban with Mama

Date : 3rd January 2010
Time : 8:30pm
Venue : The Manhattan Fish Market
Guest : Penguin mom & me =P



Haiz... 2009 is gone and time to plan for 2010 dy.
But... finally i on leave for 3 days and now in my hometown !!!
Long time never have a long long holiday and sit down chatting with my family.
My mama, brother and sister-in-law. (uncle oustation)


Mmm... reach Seremban about 2:40pm,
guess what the first time i do ?
I went Terminal 1 shopping mall shopping !!!
But i shop for fabric which for my own design use. =)


Was starving the whole afternoon due to be piggy too long in the morning,
need to rush for bus.
But still...Very happy and really a satisfied afternoon.
Have come out few design and discuss with mama,
everything is set & wait for time....


After the whole busy afternoon,
the piggy noon for my sister-in-law
& PS3 noon for my brother,
is time for dinner!! Hungry !!! Hungry !!!



Is Jusco dinner and shopping time again !!
erm... Seremban famous and the only comfortable shoppingmall.
My brother and sister-in-law was 'gila' about McD prosperity burger!
Of course me and my mom will go for others!
After walk here and there, here and there...
Finally ... we go in to The Manhattan Fish Market!
(Actually both of us first time dine there. pai seh .. pai seh..)

We were so so so hungry , but they leave us after put down the sauces.. =.='

Mama order this.. forgot the glamour name.. But is Choco + Vanilla + Peanut

Mama so enjoy her drink but with the LC looks.

Sizzling Butter Garlic Prawns + Garlic breads

Look at the plate...still boiling !!

My Seafood Carbonara !!

Mama enjoying her Baked Dory Fish with herbs.


*Iam hungry again now.... aiks... FAT !!

1 comment:

jojo said...

aiksss...2 of u eat so much ??!! hahaa...b kful of ur new fren : fatfat lolz~~

Post a Comment