Saturday, December 19, 2009

So Sorry to Jolene & my supportive customer

Recently was so busy of my full time day job.
Is a busy month and weeks.
Even though is long holiday but still need to go back office and do work!
*Sob Sob
But sometimes it's tired but i enjoy to do my work.
At least better than i got nothing to do and just sit at home watch drama.
No time to go out shopping, that's why i can save my money.. heheheh..


Maybe some of you don't really know me yet.
I got a full time day job as Senior PR Coordinator and perhaps as my boss promised will promote me as PR Exec soon.
I also have an side business, which is online shop.
I love to shop and look at all nice clothes, shoes, accessories and etc.
But was very sorry to my side business partner, Jolene Lee.
She force to follow up all those shipping from my overseas supplier.
Have to manage and arrange meet up with customer.
Hope that she won't go crazy.
Jolene, you can do it !!!


Feel so sorry to Jolene and also my supportive customer.
Recently i got no time to search for nice design clothes to upload yet.
Will try my best to upload some by tonight or Monday.
I still have some after event stuff to follow up,
so please please please forgive me.


I was drawing some of my own design as well.
Now i have to done all my full time job then only i can get some times to sew it.
sorry to makes you all waiting.
Promise will done it before Chinese New Year. =)


Just a simple update bout my life.
And now is the time for me to bath and get ready go back office to work....

1 comment:

jojo said...

well, its gud u r bz w ur job...no need say sorry to me so many times here...so paiseh later ppl tot i bully u muahahaha...me oso bz during weekends...din upload in FB too...haiz...we r partners !! mus share share & help help ma hehe :p

Post a Comment